The Hollins Market Art Stroll will kick off Open Studio Tours this weekend!
Art Stroll, an outdoor evening art event with activities and vendors, taking place throughout the 1100 block of Hollins Street. Located on the market square, ten community partners play Art Stroll hosts including Black Cherry Puppet Theater, CUPs Coffeehouse, Hollins Market Bear Lot, Mi Ranchito Tex-Mex Restaurant, New Beginnings Barber Shop, Umri Siki Gallery, Zella’s Pizzeria, The 60s and 70s Club, Primo Chicken, and City of Gods. Featuring the talented painters, sculptors, mixed media artists, musicians, food artists, and skateboard performance artists, that call Hollins Market home.
1. Black Cherry Puppet Theater, 1115 Hollins Street
2. CUPs Coffeehouse, 31 S. Arlington Avenue
3. Hollins Market Bear Lot, 1101 Hollins Street
4. Mi Ranchito Tex-Mex Restaurant, 1116 Hollins Street
5. New Beginnings Barber Shop, 1047 Hollins Street
6. Umri Siki Gallery, 1100 Hollins Street
7. Zella’s Pizzeria, 1145 Hollins Street
8. The 60s and 70s Club, 1000 W. Lombard Street
9. Primo Chicken, 1242 W. Lombard Street
10. City of Gods, 1118 Hollins Street
Art Stroll begins at 7:00pm, click here to RSVP on Facebook!