XXChange Holiday Pop Up
Dec. 4 & 5 @ Open Works
VENDOR CALL FOR WOMEN/WOMYN ARTISTS, MAKERS, CRAFTERS, and DESIGNERS
Our next Pop Up opportunity will be the closing event for our XXChange Exhibition: a month-long multi layered showcase at Area 405 of woman-identifying makers and artists using traditional methods in their artwork.
The Pop Up will kick off the holiday season on Saturday Dec 3 & Sunday Dec 4, 2016 at Open Works. Because this is an indoor, two-day event and space is limited, this pop up it will be juried.
The deadline to apply is Monday October 31,2016.
Applicants will be notified by November 4.
Before applying, please read the terms and condition below:
- Vendors must submit 3 photograph samples of their work or products with their application. (Maximum File Size- 4MB per image , Format File – JPG, PNG)
- Upon acceptance, vendors must pay a $20 participation fee.
- This is an indoor, two-day event. Vendors have the option of participating in one or both days.
- Each Vendor will receive a 6 x 6 square feet of floor space. Vendors will be responsible for their space set up, including tablecloths and display equipment.
- Vendors will be responsible for staffing their table as well as all sales and inventory.
If you have any question, please emial us email@example.com