We hope you’ll apply to our second annual call for entry for MICA Alumni Grants! Applications are open now through Monday, November 26.
These award are open to MICA alumni from any major or program and will provide up to $1,000 toward an exhibition, community art project, residency, online and/or gaming experience, essential equipment purchase, design project, publication, or the creation of original work in any art/design discipline that has been completed in 2018 or to occur during the upcoming year.
How to Apply
Please submit all materials by the application deadline date of November 26, 2018. Applicants will be notified of a decision by late-December.
Required Application materials include:
- MICA Graduation Details
- Artist’s Bio (150-200 words)
- CV/Resume (No more than two pages. Can include links to blogs/social media accounts)
- Project Title and Genre/Media
- Project Proposal (no more than 750 words)
- Project Timeline and budget
- Up to five examples of your work that demonstrate your skill and accomplishments in your genre or media. Please submit samples that were completed within the past five years.
If you have any questions about the process or your eligibility, please contact Joe Letourneau, ’10, Assistant Director of Alumni and Parent Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org