Hamiltonian Fellowship Application: due Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 6:00pm
Now Accepting Applications for 2014-2016 Term
The 7th annual open call to the Hamiltonian Artists Fellowship is now open. Advancing the professional development of emerging visual artists, the two-year program serves as a critical steppingstone for the next generation of contemporary artists in Washington, DC.
What will you receive as a Hamiltonian Fellow?
– Exhibitions and gallery representation by Hamiltonian Gallery
– Mentorship from established artists and art professionals
– Critiques and exhibition support
– Access to professional development lectures and premier career resources
– Annual $1,000 stipend
– Community engagement and outreach opportunities
Please visit www.hamiltonianartists.org/apply for all information on application guidelines and forms, fellowship requirements and a description of our selection process.
Deadline: Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 6:00pm
All incomplete applications and applications that are postmarked after this date will not be considered.
For additional questions, please call 202-332-1116 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.