Boost Bmore Project
Boost Bmore aims to support neighborhood small businesses — including nonprofits, locally-owned restaurants, start-ups and entrepreneurs — with pro-bono communications counsel from Abel Communications.
Abel Communications is offering:
- A one-hour strategy session to help address a company’s most pressing business and marketing challenges
- An internal Innovation Lab that will focus on brainstorming how to solve business or marketing challenges
- A “Boost Analysis” with ideas and recommendations
- An invite-only PR 101 workshop
Who is eligible?
- Organizations that have been negatively affected or disrupted by COVID-19
- Organizations with 50 or less full-time employees based in the Greater Baltimore area
- Small businesses, including nonprofits, restaurants, startups and entrepreneurs
If you or someone you know fits the criteria, please apply by Wednesday, July 8 using the link below. Spread the word to qualifying organizations that you think could benefit from free communications consulting right now.