Name: Ballpark of The Palm Beaches Integrated Public Art
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Deadline: June 15, 2015 Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. (EST)
This national Call to Artists is for artwork to be installed at the Ball Park of The Palm Beaches, the construction of which is being led by HW Spring Training Complex, LLC (HW), a Florida Limited Liability Company comprised of representatives of the Houston Astros and Washington Nationals baseball teams, in conjunction with Palm Beach County. The selected artist(s)/artist team(s) will contract with HW for the design, fabrication, and installation of the artwork.
Eligibility: Open to all professional artists/artist teams who:
- Are available to commence design in August 2015 and for commencement of installation in Fall 2016.
- Demonstrate experience in creating artistic environments and architecturally integrated elements.
- Demonstrate experience with projects of a similar scale, scope and function.
- Demonstrate experience creating durable, low maintenance artworks with materials that withstand intense environmental conditions such as sun, rain, humidity, salt air and high winds.
- Demonstrate experience working with a multi-disciplinary project team comprised of architects, engineers, landscape architects and contractors.
- Sign and submit the “Acceptance of Contract Terms” form included in the Call to Artist.
To review full Call to Artists visit http://pbcgov.com/fdo/art/artists/
Please direct questions via e-mail to Marty Minor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the words “Ballpark of The Palm Beaches Integrated Public Art” in the subject line. All questions shall be submitted no later than 4:00 PM on June 8, 2015.