Field Projects is pleased to announce our Winter 2016 Open Call! Emerging and mid-career artists are invited to submit their work for consideration in our May 2016 exhibition: Show #34. All submissions will be considered by our Guest Curator Paulina Bebecka (Director, Postmasters Gallery, NY) for Show #34 and the accompanying online show. Simultaneously, Field Projects Panel, made up of 4-6 curators, will be considering the submissions for future group shows, solo shows, art fairs and our NYC studio visit program, where we invite outside curators to accompany us to your studio. (80% of the artists we have shown in the last 5 years have been discovered through the Open Call.)
With your submission you will get several opportunities:
1. Show #34 by Guest Curator Paulina Bebecka (Director, Postmasters Gallery, NY).
2. Online Exhibition by Paulina Bebecka and FP Panel.
3. Future Group and Solo Exhibitions at Field Projects.
4. Future Art Fairs with Field Projects.
5. Outside Exhibitions by our FP panel members.
6. Studio Visit pool for NYC Artists.
Field Projects is an NYC-based project space located in the heart of Chelsea’s gallery district. As an artist run space, we are committed to opening the field of exhibition opportunities to other working artists.
up to 5 images of your work
Deadline: Saturday, October 8th, 2016, 11:59 PM !!
About Show #34
- All artwork must arrive at Field Projects by Thursday, October 27th.
- The theme of the show will come from the work submitted.
- Selected artists will be notified by October 16th.
- Show #34 opens on Thursday, November 3rd, 2016.
- All artwork in Show #34 will be for sale, with artists receiving 50% of final sale.
Please visit our website to apply to: http://www.
We look forward to seeing your work!!!
526 W 26th Street,
New York, NY 10001