Are you looking for rental space for your art, dance, music, or theater classes?
Children’s Chorus of Maryland & School of Music (CCM) is renting out rooms of various size for classes or activities during the week and at select times on the weekends. Proceeds from the rentals will be used to support scholarships for children to attend our music education program. Religious organizations and schools receive nonprofit discounts. Our school is located near downtown Towson and includes free parking!
Rooms # 1- 4 have bright colored walls: #1–yellow, #2–green, #3-blue and #4 purple. The largest room, #5, has white walls and recently installed full length rehearsal mirrors. A two stall woman’s and one stall men’s bathroom are accessible to all rooms. Off street, free parking is available in the building’s parking lot. All rooms are handicap accessible. Renters are responsible for moving folding chairs, white boards and minimal furniture out of the way, if needed, and returning the room to its original condition after use.
- Rentals available for weekly, monthly and year-round schedules.
- One time use available upon special request.
- Rates vary based on room size and length of lease.
- A security deposit is required.
- Schedule an appointment to view the rooms.
Room Sizes Available
- 13’7″ x 13’6″
- 13’7″ x 13’6″
- 19′ x 17′
- 19′ x 16’5″
- 23′ x 38’4″
- Monday through Friday – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturdays – 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Sundays – 8:00 am to 9:00 pm