Fotostream: 2nd Annual Sand Creek Regional Greenway Photography Show
Sand Creek Regional Greenway Partnership
7350 East 29th Avenue, Suite 204
Denver, CO 80238
Entry Fee (Fotostream: 2nd Annual Sand Creek Regional Greenway Photography Show): $25.00
Thank you so much for supporting the Sand Creek Regional Greenway Partnership through our 2nd Annual Fotostream: Photography show!
- $100 First Place
- $50 Second Place
- $25 Third Place
- Youth (18 and under):
- $50 First Place
- $25 Second Place
- $15 Third Place
- SCRG Community Award: TBD
- People’s Choice winner selected by ballot from attendees at the opening reception: $50
Jurors: Evan Anderman, Susan Blake. Community Award winners will be selected by local City Council members.
- Adults 19 and up: $25 for one entry of up to 5 photos
- Youth 18 and under: $10 for one entry of up to 5 photos
- *YOUTH: PLEASE ENTER COUPON CODE “youth” AT CHECKOUT.
How to Submit Photos: All photographs must be submitted digitally. A check or credit card payment must be included with your submission.
Rules and Guidelines:
- All photos must be taken on the Sand Creek Regional Greenway, or in the current parks or public lands which are part of the Sand Creek Regional Greenway. For a map of the Sand Creek Regional Greenway, please visit http://www.sandcreekgreenway.org.
- All styles of photography are accepted, including digitally altered images and images taken on a mobile device.
- All photographs must be originals taken by the person submitting the photo.
- The Sand Creek Regional Greenway Partnership retains the right to reject any photo that it feels does not align with its mission and values. No nudity.
- If your photo(s) is accepted, you must deliver or mail your framed photo to the “Studio” (location to be announced) the week prior to the opening reception. Detailed instructions will be sent to those artists whose works are accepted by the jury.
- Sale of Artwork: Photographs accepted by SCRGP will be displayed in a gallery that is TBD. SCRGP will retain a 25% commission on all work sold during the show.
- Artists’ rights: Artists with accepted photographs retain exclusive copyright to their photo(s). SCRGP will not reproduce any artwork for sale or commercial use without a prior written agreement of the artist. Winning photographers agree to grant the Sand Creek Regional Greenway Partnership permission to publish the winning images on their website.
Photography Show Opening Reception:
- The reception will take place on December 12, 2014 at the Aurora Cultural Arts District Gallery (1400 Dallas, Aurora, CO)
- Selected photos must be printed and framed prior to the opening reception.