This is a multi-faceted project for a new middle school in the Brookland neighborhood of Northeast, Washington, D.C., including the following works of art:
1) Entry Plaza work – Themed: environmental sustainability (with possible connections to storm water tanks and geothermal loop): $50,000
2) 3 Story Atrium suspended work of art – Themed: Diversity: $50,000
3) Outdoor Classroom – Themed: environmental sustainability (interactive, educational and didactic works of art to highlight wind, solar and other renewable energy sources): $50,000
4) Banners and pavement wayfinding on the Michigan Avenue side of the school – Themed: Brookland $50,000
5) Main Lobby – Themed: Performing Arts : $30,000
Location: Washington, D.C.
Deadline: December 12, 2013
Click here for more information or to apply.