Artscape 2015 begins TOMORROW! Can you believe it? As you’ve been hearing about on this blog and on many local news sources over the past few weeks, this year’s Artscape is bigger and better than ever! There are events going on constantly, in venues all over Baltimore. To help streamline your festival-going experience, I and the entire BOPA team strongly recommends that you download and utilize the Artscape App, powered by Kaiser Permanente and available on Apple and Android mobile devices. Click through for more information about what you can do on the app, and a video explaining it’s use.
The new app, developed by Guidebook, incorporates the Artscape 2015 theme of “water” into its clean and easy to navigate design. Users can read about why water was selected as the theme and learn about its significance and best practices for management and conservation. Other key features of the new app include:
- Create a custom schedule and set reminders for specific programs
- Find the next upcoming event via the clickable festival map
- Search navigation
- Color-coded schedule by type of event and stage locations (visual art, performing art, MICA Main Stage, etc.)
- Find all the information on Artscape’s Visual Arts Exhibitions in one touch
- Find all “In the Neighborhood” events in a separate schedule on the home page
- Access Artscape’s social channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and tweet directly from the app with #Artscape2015
- Access all general festival info (Guest Services, Directions, Accessibility, etc.)
Join the conversation by following @ArtscapeBmore on Twitter and Instagram, as well as using the hashtag #artscape2015.